These are the terms and conditions which apply when you book accommodation with us, whether you use an online booking service or via email or the telephone.
Reservations & payment
- We require payment card details at the time of making your reservation request in order to secure your booking (Visa, MasterCard or Amex).
- Payment for your accommodation will taken on departure.
- Guests paying in cash will be required to provide photographic identification.
- SMH does not accept payment by cheque.
- Rates are subject to seasonal change.
- All rates are inclusive of VAT at the current rate.
Cancellation and charges
- In the event that you cancel a booking, Sandy Mount House reserves the right to impose cancellation charges according to the following:
- Cancellations made within 48hrs of arrival day will be charged 100% of the room charge for the first night.
- Cancellations or alterations should be communicated to booking agent or website that you booked through. If you booked direct with Sandy Mount House, please contact us on 01407 253102 or firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to accommodate your requirements subject to the cancellation charges above.
- In the event of non-arrival, the cost of the first night’s stay will be charged to the credit/debit card used to guarantee your booking. Any subsequent nights will not be charged and the booking will be cancelled.
Check in and check out
- Room check in is from 3pm to 10pm, room departure is by 11am on the final morning of your stay.
- If you expect to arrive very late in the evening, please let us know in advance so that we can make appropriate arrangements.
- Sandy Mount House is unable to store guest luggage.
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere on our premises. The outdoor terrace can be used for vaping.
- We reserve the right to charge a Smoking Fee to any guests who have been smoking in one of our guest bedrooms. The fee is to cover the cost of additional cleaning and any loss of business should a room not be useable due to the smell of smoke.
- In the event of any damage or loss to the contents of your room, including stains to any of the soft furnishings, carpets and rugs we reserve the right to charge the credit or debit card used to book your reservation with either the full cost of repairing/cleaning such item(s) or if this is not possible the replacement cost with new.
- If you require use of one of our travel cots please inform us at the time of booking otherwise due to demand by other guests we cannot guarantee a cot will be available.
- All linen is provided including towels. Should linen, bathrobes or toiletries be removed from the hotel, we reserve the right to charge the credit or debit card used to book your accommodation with the cost of replacing the items.
- Sandy Mount House cannot accept responsibility for your property and shall not be liable for any loss or damage to property brought to the hotel or left behind including any car or other vehicle.
- We have a number of dog friendly rooms available. These are subject to availability and must be booked direct with SMH prior to your arrival.
- Maximum of 2 dogs (medium size) per room.
- Guest must inform prior to arrival if bringing dogs.
- Dogs charges are per dog per night.
- Housekeeping will not service the room if dogs are left unattended.
- Dogs are not allowed in the restaurant, rear decking or garden.
- Dogs are allowed in the bar area and front terrace.
- Owners are responsible for cleaning up after their dog.
- Dogs must be on leads when in public areas.
- The parking area to the left of the hotel is for loading and unloading luggage and guests only. We have free private car parking available a short walk away which we can direct you to when you arrive, or a pay and display car park is situated across from SMH to the side of the Village Hall. Sandy Mount House accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to vehicles or their contents.
- SMH is not liable for reimbursing any parking charges incurred during your stay.
- SMH does not accept liability for loss or damage to any object, equipment, furniture, stock or any other property brought onto the premises by the Guest or persons authorised by the Guest.
- Lost property will be stored within the hotel for 3 months before disposal. Please contact us directly as soon as possible to report any lost items. Any cost of postage may be recharged.
- This Agreement does not affect any rights, which the Guest may have under the Hotel Proprietor’s Act 1956, where this act applies.
- Rhosneigr is a quiet village and we would ask all our guests to be respectful of our neighbours, especially late at night.
Sandy Mount House shall not be in breach of the booking Agreement if it does not provide the services under this Agreement due to the following circumstances:
- Industrial action by the Company’s employees
- Industrial action by the staff of one of the Company’s suppliers
- Fire, lightning, explosion, riot, civil commotion, malicious damage, extreme weather conditions, storm, flood, burst pipes, earthquake, terrorism and the Hotel being damaged or destroyed
- Breakdown of machinery, or any failure to supply the Hotel with gas, electricity, water and so on, outside the control of the Company.
If you booked through a third-party booking agent and for circumstances beyond our control we are unable to accommodate your booking we will work with your booking agent to provide alternative accommodation.